Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tooele 4th of July

So i ran my first 5k at the 4th of July freedom Run, my time was 41 minutes 59 seconds. I still cant believe i did it. I was so sore for like a week afterwards, but it was so worth it. I actually am looking forward to next year and hope i can improve my time and maybe run the whole way next year.

We also had all of Chads family out and it was really nice being able to spend the fourth with family and have a BBQ and watch Fireworks together. It doesnt always happen so its nice when it does. more laer just thought an update would be nice.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you posted! I was wondering how things were. Keep up the posts..we love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure could do with an update after a very long time! Congratulations for doing so great on the running. Hope you guys are doing great. Later.

    ReplyDelete